Making small change in your life is an easy way to start finding your healthy. We had simple changes 1-5 a while back. These are all changes I use or have used at one point in time and found they made a difference. Here are Simple Lifestyle Changes 6 through 10.
6. Ditch the soda. No one needs extra sugar in their life and the diet sodas may not add calories but they sure don’t have any health benefits. I still struggle with my diet coke habit, I love that stuff. The less I drink it the less I want one. I used to have one a day and am now down to a couple a week. It is a process.
7. 5 minutes of meditation can change your mood and mindset. All you need to do is breathe deep and consciously for 5 minutes. Try it and see what happens, don’t let your ego stop you when it tells you to quit, keep going and make yourself stronger.
8. Try a healthy food you think is weird. A year ago I thought green smoothies were weird and gross and had never tried one. I was hooked after my first one.
9. Smile at a stranger and pass happiness on. Sometimes all it takes is a smile from someone to make your day better. If you make eye contact, flash them a smile, this has made my day more than once and turned a bad day good.
10. Walk more. Is something two blocks away? Walk there instead of driving. Park at the back of the parking lot, this is one of my favorites.